How to convert video files with best h.264 converter for mac
- With H.264 Converter for Mac can help you solve the problem of converting the HD videos and the other video files such as TS video, M2TS video, MP4, WMV, 3GP, FLV, RM, RMVB, MOD, TOD, MP4, VOB, DAT, ASF, etc. It also can convert HD H.264, HD MOV, and HD WMV to your players' compatible video formats.
You can enjoy the most formats video playing on the different digital devices, for example, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Zune, Creative Zen Vision, Archos, iRiver, HP iPAQ, General Pocket PC, BlackBerry, Xbox360, PS3, YouTube, and Mobile Phone. Try and buy it for your new digital life.
- With this step to step to convert video files on Mac
- Download H.264 Converter for Mac free and install. You will see the interface like this:
- 1. Only click on the "Add File" to add the video files what you want to convert.
- 2. If you want to get the output formats quickly and exactly, so you can click the profile former drop-down list to choose the needed category and then click the next drop-down list to select the right format.
- Tip: Click "settings" button can help you set the output format further carefully by set the corresponding parameters.
- 3. In order to select the better space to put the converted quickly,you only need to click the "Browse" button and then choose the space.
- 4. Click the "convert" button to convert the video in the file list.
- H.264 Converter for Mac help you master the function in a short time and convert the video files on the popular devices to play.
- Hint: There are limitations for free trail that a more than 5 minutes file can only be converted 5 minutes, while a less than 5 minutes file can only be converted half, so you need register it if you want to enjoy full functions.
Convert MTS to other formats